The Directorate of Immigration Services has launched evisa.go.ke which allows visitors to apply for the Republic of Kenya Evisa online without having to visit a Kenyan diplomatic mission, or obtain the visa on arrival.
The Kenya online eVisa application is nothing if not convenient. You can apply for this travel document from the comfort of your home. All you need is a stable internet connection and a mobile device or laptop.
To apply for an eVisa online, follow the following step-by-step guide:
- Visit evisa.go.ke and create an account. .
- Click on Evisa Application.
- Fill in the visa application form.
- Pay Using Visa Card, Mastercard and other debit or credit cards.
- Await approval then download and print the eVisa from your eVisa account.